I would like to review some of the different constipation home remedies for adults and also tell you about a few things you can do to prevent constipation as well. The things to prevent constipation are also considered home remedies for constipation.
- Drink plenty of water, they say to drink 8 glasses of water per day, usually 12 oz per glass, if you want try adding lemon juice to it, or apple cider vinegar with a little bit of honey mixed in, that helps your metabolism which will help your bowels.
- Try to eliminate white flour and sugar as much as possible
- You want to eat at much as much fiber, fruits, and vegetables.
- Exercise is very important, even if you don’t get a full workout in, try to at least go for a 20 min walk, that helps to get your bowels moving
- Olive Oil can be very effective as well, try adding it to your soups, salads and your food.
- Dry Fruits are very helpful to your digestive system, try eating some raisins or dried plums and that will help your bowels move much more easily.
- Drink Juices, I don’t mean the juices you buy at the store. Try to drink freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juices, ex. Apple juice, carrot juice, etc…
- Also try taking at least one teaspoon of honey, at least 2 to 3 times a day
All of these home remedies are very good in helping to prevent constipation and also to relieve constipation, so that your bowels can move normal. Also you will feel much more comfort and feel a lot healthier than you did before.